The Balsam Range Art OF Music Festival is a 2-day event held at beautiful Lake Junaluska Conference Center in the mountains of Western NC. With the official Thursday night kick-off event being held on Thursday, November 30th. The kickoff event is always a highlight for fans and the band as well. Each year we change it up and try to offer something unique and exciting. This year, we are so thrilled to let you know that we will be playing our upcoming album, in full as a CD release show. With musical performances held each evening in the historic Stuart Auditorium and inclusive lodging packages available on-site. Saturday afternoon offers workshops, jamming opportunities, food trucks and more! There is something for everyone to enjoy! Near-by Asheville or Waynesville offers ample shopping and there are plenty of opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts to take advantage of as well. Come experience the beauty and splendor of WNC with us at the BRAOM!
Kickoff Event, November 30:
ALBUM RELEASE CELEBRATION at Shackford Hall, Lake Junaluska NC. This year we will play and have available, for the first time, our brand-new album!
- 7pm The Cleverlys
- 8pm Sister Sadie
- 9pm Atl Pops with Balsam Range
- 7pm Trey & Rob
- 8pm John Cowan
- 9pm Balsam Range with the Dream Team Band
There will also be workshops and other FREE Saturday afternoon events on-site! First come first served.
- 10:00am – 11:00am at the Terrace Hotel: Songwriting with Milan Miller
- 11:00am-1:00pm at the Terrace Hotel: Balsam Range full band workshop and organized jam! Bring your instrument.
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm at the Terrace Hotel: Instrument building with Caleb Smith
- 2:00pm-3:00pm at The Harrell Center: “Songs for your Saturday afternoon” with Missy Armstrong and Milan Miller
- 3:30pm-4:40pm at The Harrell Center: Youth Talent Showcase – The Future of Bluegrass Music