This popular weekly concert series showcases local and regional acts, with some familiar favorites joined by a few fresh faces. This year’s lineup features a variety of musical genres that will appeal to all types of music fans – bluegrass, jazz, folk, soul, gospel, and more.
Summer concerts at the Jones House are free and open to the public. Concerts are scheduled every Friday from June 10 through August 26, starting at 5:30 p.m., and they are held rain or shine.
Patrons are encouraged to bring their own chairs or blankets to enjoy the music from the Jones House lawn. Alcoholic beverages are permitted on the Jones House property if patrons are of legal age and bring their own beverages. No open containers are allowed beyond the Jones House property. Friendly pets are permitted on leash. Due to the crowded space on the Jones House lawn, guests are encouraged to wear a mask when safe distancing is not an option
- June 10 – Todd Wright All Stars
- June 17 – Urban Soul Duo, Wise Apple, Lazy Birds
- June 24 – Erika lewis, Rastacoustic
- July 1 – Watauga Community Band
- July 8 – Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer, Gap Civil
- July 15 – Florence and the Feelings
- July 22 – Shelby Rae Moore Band, Fwuit
- July 29 – Nicholas Edwards Williams, The Foreign Landers
- August 5 – Highland Review, Andrew Finn Magill & Anya Hinkle
- August 12 – Pressley Barker and Golden Shoals
- August 19 – Doc Watson Day: Wayne Henderson, Nobody’s Business, Surefire (5:00 pm)
- August 26 – Aaron Burnett, Loose Roosters